(2012-07-17 08:55)Hellnino18 Wrote: Nice job giftie, for missing.txt file is working fine with a smb share. With that I can complete my library with the missing cover for the moment.
Another problem is always with the blink-182 group, it grab the MBID but not the cdart and folder... I grab that manually. And always for Beyoncé... Fanart problem?
For the most part it is fanart.tv's problem since the script get the most up to date MBID from MusicBrainz and fanart.tv does not seem to update the MBIDs. Though there is a work around
I add the ability to change the MBID in cdART Manager. Advanced -> Modify Local Database -> Edit Artist/Edit Album -> Change MBID(Edit Album also has two sub selections Select Artist and select album)
The only problem is that I forgot to finish the manual entry method.
This is what you would use to match up the MBIDs with those on fanart.tv. I just noticed it wasn't finished when I was trying to give you directions on how to do it. Fixed it as well before I finished this message.
I hope to have a test version, that fixes the few bugs mentioned, up soon.
Quote:All my "All artists" button doesn't wor, it doesn't search, instantly it display "0 artwork downloaded".
Make sure you enable 'Add all artists to Database during Database Build or update' This will tell the script to get the compilation artists as well. You will need to do a database update as well(Advanced -> Modify Local Database -> Update Database)
Quote:And if I remember (because I'm not at home), when I click on the "Album Artists" for the Fanart background, at the end, it doesn't show the popup to said it finished...
Just ran through all of the auto downloads and they all show the Dialog at the end. If you're still having issues, please post a debug log, as there may be a bug causing the Dialog not to show.