Cant get scrapers working
Im having difficulty trying to get the scrapers working, Ive followed all the instructions as far as I can see but cant crack it. The weird thing is I have a couple of movies which scrape up properly in one source and the other 250+ I get nothing.

I used the clean library function and then logged back in, the scraper started and took ages to progress with the bar moving along as one would expect but one when finished I get nothing other than the couple described above.

When I log out and in again the scraper appears and disappears quickly as one would expect if nothing has been added to the collection...

Ive uploaded my log at http://pastebin.com/HDzD8qsj

I'd appreciate some assistance as I dont understand the log entirely and cant follwo where the issue is.

Regards

W
Sorry I should have added I have xbmc running on the ATV with 3.2.5 launcher and 9.11 r26018
What format files/folder are you trying to discover?
the movie files are in avi, mkv, mpg4 and maybe some others so theres a range of files. I dont have each movie sitting inside a separate folder. Ive considered trying that structure to see if it works but doing that for all the movies is a fair bit of work in itself. Also as mentioned a couple of movies are working OK, they are both mkv files, but there are other mkv files in the same folder who are not working

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cant get scrapers working0