Movie Download Script
I was wondering if it is possible to write a script that would:
1) alter the behavior of the selection of a movie
2) If the file is above a specific size it would download the movie locally from the network
3) Add a line to the library to store where the file exists locally and keep the connection to the server
4) Play it from the local file on selecting the movie
5) Display an icon next to the name of the movie if possible to let the user know that it has to be downloaded and if the download has been completed

The goal of this plugin script would help with those of us users that are using a wireless connection and have issues playing 1080p streaming. I would like to configure settings such as how much space to allocate on the hard drive for storing movies so you could queue up a few that you will watch soon. If the max space is met it would delete a movie to clear space.

If anyone can just let me know if these things are possible or not I will look more into actually creating it. Thanks for the help.
yes.

Tracker Torrent with RSS + FlexGet + Torrent client (transmission) = full automat Smile

In flexget you can example set rule like:

Download movie if:

rating from IMDB is higer from 7.0
quality is 720p + brrip
release after 2009
minimum size 2GB

when hit - then automatical add to transmission Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin and download
- you can even setup automatical copy movie to choosen folder after finish and download subtitles in choosen language Big Grin

With tv show ... too is very easy ...

setup rule
from what season start download, what quality etc.

check http://flexget.com/

Ohh and good news ... flexget is in python Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Download Script0