Revo 1600 Newer Model
So after A TON of research my plan was to buy a Revo 1600, upgrade the RAM, put Ubuntu on it and then run XBMC it.

Seems like the 1600 is pretty hard to come by so I was just wondering what the next best "net-top" would be for a project like this? Something similar to the specs & size of the Revo 1600 and similar in price? OR should I just look for a refurb 1600 and upgrade the RAM in it?

I know a ton of people go the "net-top" route so your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Nod
See here. You won't find a better deal for a dual core. It has everything you need, just load xbmc and go.

-Erik
Don't be scared to ask questions. Odds are someone else is wondering the same thing.
Closet - Norco 4020 - Supermicro X8SAX - Intel i7-920 - Corsair HX1000 - Corsair XMS3 12GB - 10x1.5tb Raid 5 - 10x2tb Raid 5 - Openfiler VM inside Workstation Win7 x64
Living room - Silverstone ML02B-MXR - Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H - E8400 - OCZ Platinum Edition 4GB - Denon 3310CI
Bedroom - Antec Mini Skeleton - Zotac IONITX-B-E @ 1.92ghz - AVS Gear HA-IR01SV - A-DATA G series 4GB - Denon 2808CI
burritoboy9984 Wrote:See here. You won't find a better deal for a dual core. It has everything you need, just load xbmc and go.

-Erik

Saw your post in another thread -- buying this after work.

Thanks Erik!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Revo 1600 Newer Model0