• 10(current)
Rii Mini wireless keyboard
Please help! I new to the gbox/kodi world. I purchased the Rii Mini i8 wireless keyboard, plugged it into my device, but it will not connect! The charge light is on and the orange light with the lightbulb flickers when I press buttons, but there is no movement on the gbox. The connect light to the far left does not light up. I'm a noob so can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Hi Everyone, new to this forum so any help would be appreciated.

I just got the Rii mini keyboard and have had no issues with it.

However I need to know if I can program this remote to turn my Samsung TV on and off. From what I know it cannot turn my MyGica android box on and off but can it turn my tv on and off?

I do not want to use 2 remotes, it defeats the purpose.

Thanks very much!
Hi
I have the Rii mini i8
Anyone know how to access the " @ " function or come to that any of the upper options tried the shift key (in fact tried all the keys) but can't seem to access any of the upper options .
Thank you in advance
Hi everyone,
I have the Rii mini MWK01 from two years ago and it was working perfectly, but suddenly when I want to use it, I have to wait about 20 minutes because it hasn´t connection with the usb reciver. After 20 minutes works for 2 or 4 minutes and it back to lost the connection for 20 minutes or more... I have tried in anothers computers with the same result.
Do you think that its broken or it´s possible to save it?

P.D. I had also the same problem than Alan Tate: Impossible to type "@". I used to type "arroba" in google and copy and paste the symbol "@".
P.D. Sorry about my English

Thanks guys
I have a Rii Mini wireless keyboard the symbols on the keyboard when I press them doesn't correspond to what I press so if I press # it put a question mark on the screen plus my back button as change position what have I pressed how do I get it back so all the buttons correspond with each other I will be grateful for any help on this matterSleepy
What are you using it with? I have a Japanese layout keyboard I use with my Windows desktop, mostly typing in English. I set the type of characters on the computer (alpha/hiragana/katakana) and when typing with Alphanumeric set, it responds as a normal US keyboard so you have to know where the characters are rather than what's shown on the keycaps.
hi there
i have a rii i25 air mouse keyboard, but the pointer is goen crazy and dont react enymore, is there a keystroke to reset it ?
I had 3 rii mini keyboards:
1. Old Rii mini RF-version with large usb dongle
2. Rii mini i6 RF-version with mini usb dongle

3. Rii i28 RF-version (don't have it anymore)

Form-factor is very important for me and also d-pad and touchpad placement. So after few weeks of using Rii i28 I found that original Rii mini suits me much better. And now i have only 2 keyboards.

Rii i28

+ looks cool
+ backlit
- lack of F1-F8 row
- not good battery life
- sleep mode: can't wake up instantly, I need to make a long press or 1 extra click.
- problems with distance (? mini usb dongle)

1. Old Rii mini RF-version with large usb dongle

+ Perfect size
+ good distance
++ very good battery life
++ sleep mode: wakes up instantly, no need to make 1 extra click.
+ backlit

- Not reliable on/off switch (broken but keyboard still works).

2. Rii mini i6 RF-version with mini usb dongle

++ can learn the IR codes from original remotes (works with my LG TV)
++ more responsive touchpad compared to my old rii
+ Perfect size
+ backlit

- problems with distance (? mini usb dongle), so I had to use usb extension. Now it works fine.
- sleep mode: can't wake up instantly, I need to make a long press or 1 extra click. Very annoying =(
- not good battery life
- not reliable on/off switch

----------

Rii mini i6 RF-version is my choice right now. Still waiting for the perfect mini-keyboard.
Hi,

Just purchased a Rii mini i8+ (the RF version) for a QNAP NAS. Not set it up yet but before I do and start to try can this keyboard be hooked up to multiple devices at once. Was hoping it would work on Smart TV, Nvidia Shield, and QNAP. If yes, would I need to purchase another couple of RF dongles (which I assume I can pick up on ebay?).

Not so worried about the devices, more as to whether the keyboard can be linked to multiple devices at once. And how to do.

Or is it simply a case of connecting receiver to TV to control all devices connected to the TV?

Sorry if its a basic question, but technicalities of this stuff is generally over my head!

Thanks in advance,

Richard
I have the Rii Mini i25 V02
Apparently this is a newer version, the set button is now the source button and the source button is an ok button,

But I can't seem to make the programming of the orange buttons to work,
In the manual it says to hold the set button but there is no set button,
When doing what the manual says, holding the top right button I can't seem to make it work.

What key do I need if I want the info screen with the buttons for media/sound/subtitle etc. settings?
I can't find what key this does in the keymap editor.
Any ideas?
Can you tell me which way you were charging your Rii keyboard? Was it with the provided USB cord and then where were you plugging the charging cord into? For example, Was it your laptop or t.v. USB port? Because I've read that the t.v port for USB can actually overcharge the device which would eventually at some point leave the device unable to do what it is supposed to be able to do..
I've got a Rii Bluetooth mini keyboard which I use with an Nvidia shield pro. Can anyone give me a solution to the @ key not working correctly. I think it's a keyboard mapping issue but because I'm new I don't know how or where to start with resolving this. I need it to be an English UK setup.
Usually mixed up with " so <Shift> + 2 will likely do the trick.
Yes it's the @ and the " that I have the issue with. There might be others that that have an issue. I'm not sure how with this remote you can go between upper and lower case. I am a newbie and have no knowledge of remapping. I would need this to be explained in easy terms.
Does anyyone knows how to remap keys on this one?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rii Mini wireless keyboard1