Quick question: Is the add-on system in the SVN broken?
Is the add-on system in the SVN broken? All the last SVN's I've tried to go to "system/add-ons/get add-ons/all add-ons" there is only the two ".." for go back?

Also in "XBMC.org add-ons".

Is this correct or is something wrong with my XBMC?

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
Do you all have different Add-ons in that menu or is it gone also for you?

/Söder
an update probably failed. force a refresh of the repo from the context.
spiff Wrote:an update probably failed. force a refresh of the repo from the context.

OK. Thanks for your reply.

Will you please help me with doing that? What to type?

/Söder
you do exactly what i said. you open the CONTEXT MENU on the repo and select force refresh.
soder Wrote:OK. Thanks for your reply.

Will you please help me with doing that? What to type?

/Söder

you do it from within xbmc, click 'c' on your keyboard for the context menu and selct from there
spiff Wrote:you do exactly what i said. you open the CONTEXT MENU on the repo and select force refresh.

Thanks, even if I just didn't exactly knew that the context menu and the repo was. =)

tdw197 Wrote:you do it from within xbmc, click 'c' on your keyboard for the context menu and selct from there

Thanks you. =) You understood what kind of help I needed. Will try that tonight. =)

EDIT: But click "c" when? When I'm at the add-ons?

/Söder
soder Wrote:Thanks, even if I just didn't exactly knew that the context menu and the repo was. =)

Thanks you. =) You understood what kind of help I needed. Will try that tonight. =)

EDIT: But click "c" when? When I'm at the add-ons?

/Söder

Yep,go to the add on part of the settings and choose get add ons you will then see the repos, bring up the context menu on the repo you have probs with and choose forese refresh
tdw197 Wrote:Yep,go to the add on part of the settings and choose get add ons you will then see the repos, bring up the context menu on the repo you have probs with and choose forese refresh

Thanks. That worked.
Now I have all the new, and also Grooveshark. =) Now I'm only waiting for Spotify. =) And also a working pluging for downloading subtitles. The sub add-on there is now, isn't working?

/Söder
I've tried the Youtube add-on in some different SVN's now, and I can't play any videos. I can browse around, but when I try to play a video it doesn't start.

Can you all play your videos?

/Söder

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick question: Is the add-on system in the SVN broken?0