XBMC Live CD
Guys, have just downloaded the latest Live-CD version of XBMC Live, and whilst the installation on my Revo 3610 went ok. When XBMC start-up it is in a low screen resolution. Now i'm running this via VGA output on the back of my Revo, only in so much that teh rest of my devices take uyp my HDMI ports.

So my question is why cant I change the resolution from 640x480 to anything higherHuh Any advice would be appreciated.

PS. I acutally think the XBMC Live-CD build was the XBMC Freak CD v12 ..

Any help would be apprecaited.

Thanks
Dr0g0
Big Grin
you "think"...?!

in case it was a live CD from XBMCfreak, please use the appropriate thread for your questions.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Thanks for your post, but regardless of what version it was, I was just wondering if anybody could indeed shine any light on the fact that by me running the Live-CD version of XBMC via the VGA port on the back of the Revo 3610, XBMC once booted will not allow me to change screen resolution and stays set at 640 x 480? Why would this be, if indeed the current Live-CD version of XBMC and also the XBMC freak CD (Live version) is supposed to have the nVidia driver for the Revo 3610 (Ion Included), surely other people must be running XBMC from the back of their Revo's via the VGA port as opposed to HDMI?

Any advice anybody can give on this issue would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will download and burn to disk the latest version which is Xbmcfreak LiveCD 10.08 svn32696.

Kind Regards
dr0g0_007Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Live CD0