Name of Radio Stream
Hello together, maybe my question has allready been answered and I'm only to stupid to find it...
Anyway, I've got the following problem: I have created several strm-files, each for one of my favorite radio stations. They are all in one folder that I have connected as a source for music. Unfortunately the name of the strm-file is not visible. Every strm-file is listed as "0.0 KB" instead of a title.
How can I configure XBMC to show the title correctly? Or, how can I add the name of the radio station to my strm file so that it is visible in file view?
I just call my stream files "BBC Radio 1.strm" etc so it's obvious from the file name what the stream is.

JR
Btw, I forgot to mention that I'm on Linux...

I do the same with filenames: Name_of_Radiostation.strm but it still doesn't show the filename in the list. Only when I have 2 entries in the strm-file, then the file name is displayed. But when I click on it shows again the two entries without name, just : 0.0KB
Nudnik_de Wrote:Btw, I forgot to mention that I'm on Linux...

I do the same with filenames: Name_of_Radiostation.strm but it still doesn't show the filename in the list. Only when I have 2 entries in the strm-file, then the file name is displayed. But when I click on it shows again the two entries without name, just : 0.0KB

Hmm, this is what my XBMC file view of stream files looks like. This is with Dharma build 33149 on Windows.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Name of Radio Stream0