Two Specific Issues
Hi All,

I've gotten a fairly stable and bug free build of XBMC running on my Revo now, but I am still stuck with two pestering bugs! For the sake of brevity, I will list them here:

1) Alsamixer settings will not store with alsactl store command. When machine is rebooted mic/beep are unmuted, and the mic creates significant noise in the signal. This means that I have to go into console, change the alsa settings, and then go back to the GUI. When I return to the GUI, the pointer appears, which means I have to go into settings and switch between window/fullscreen to get the mouse to go away. Issue: alsa won't store/mic noise is apparent without it being muted.

2) audio/music stuttering. I have an odd issue during music playback. The music will randomly start to jitter/stutter and become terrible to listen to. It will auto-correct itself in a few mins., and is also fixable by pausing and unpausing the stream....but it really gets in the way of listening to music. This issue does not happen with video files, only MP3/FLAC. Issue: music playback stutters.

Any help is greatly appreciated. You guys rock!Laugh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Two Specific Issues0