Source Flags problems
Good evening friends need your help, I'm new to media center and my English is not fluent. I downloaded the XBMC SVN DHARMA st 3422. but with any release.tenho several films but only a few appear flags DVD And BluRay most movies can not even bring up putting the video source of Ember media manager program, like if you could help me how do you see the video source filme.veja the photo below. The flag appears on the Ember Media Manager but when I transfer to XBMC no longer appears. Skins already tried several and all have the same error. what I'm doing wrong.

I appreciate the help from you thank you

See pictures
I got no idea how or where EMM stores that tag since there is no official way to store it or fetch it, but confluence and probably the other skins actually check the filename to see if it has the text bluray in it and if it does then the icon shows
As Jezz said source flags showing in Ember has nothing to do with them showing in XBMC you need the source name in the file name for most skins

If you add the source name to the file name after your movies are already in library its best to rescan your movies because they wont just show up and from my experience a refresh of the changed movies doesn't always work for this

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Source Flags problems0