Garbled screen / graphics corrupted
Hi

Using Dharma Beta 1 on a newly installed Windows 7 32bit. The system is build around a Intel D510mo that uses a Intel Media Graphics Adapter 3150. All drivers are latest.

I've been using Dharme the last 3-4 months, and in the beginning had no problem with garbled graphics, but sometime ago this suddenly changed. I thought it might be my system that had problems (was using 64bit at the time) so I reinstalled the system using a 32bit Windows instead.

The problem is easier to show that to describe. The screenshots are taken with XBMC running windowed, but the problem is the same in fullscreen.

Using the skin Back Row

And this one, using the skin Confluence. The problem here seems to be related to shadows.

A larger sample.

Debug Log: http://pastebin.com/x0RhhWAU

Does anybody have an idea of where the problem lies? I'm stumbed.

FFY
Please always post a debug log with problem reports, that gives developers alot more insight into your hardware/drivers etc. See my sig for info on how to obtain a proper one and upload it to pastebin.com
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
You're right and I'm sorry.

Updated original post with Debug Log and another screenshot.

FFY
I am pretty sure it's already fixed. Watch out for a Beta2 announce and report back if it's still an issue. Alternatively you could build current Dharma branch on your own.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hey - great news. Will wait for the next beta with great anticipation.

FFY

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Garbled screen / graphics corrupted0