Issues Finding TV Shows for Lib [XBMC Dharma B2]
My File Structure is as follows
Code:
T:\Arrested Development\Season 1\Arrested Development - 01x01 - [Pilot].mp4

T:\Burn Notice\Season 4\Burn Notice - 04x01 - [Friends and Enemies].avi

I fail to see why they are being skipped when I'm trying to add them to my TV Show Library. I can manually browse to them via XBMC, but it would be nice to see them in there again.

Any ideas?
Looks like it found 1 episode for each show and for some reason, 2 for family guy.
Debug log doing a scan needed.
Lots of
Code:
01:25:45 T:4332 M:4294967295   ERROR: VideoInfoScanner: Asked to lookup episode T:\JAG\Season 1\JAG [01x22] Skeleton Crew.avi online, but we have no episode guide. Check your tvshow.nfo and make sure the <episodeguide> tag is in place.

Download the full log here.
What are you using to generate your nfo files? Can you paste the contents of your tvshow.nfo for american dad. They look to be malformed/missing some bits.
I'm not using anything as far as I know. There is an empty metadata folder that is hidden, but there are no other files. Do I need to run a third party app to correct the issue?
Looks like you missed the obvious errors in your MySQL setup:

Code:
SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1062)
                                            Query: insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'T:\\The Simpsons\\','','')
01:26:43 T:4332 M:4294967295   ERROR: CVideoDatabase::AddPath unable to addpath (insert into path (idPath, strPath, strContent, strScraper) values (NULL,'T:\\The Simpsons\\','',''))

Get that fixed first. A google for 1062 indicates there's a duplicate value in a unique key - this makes no sense to me however, as the only unique key there is idPath, and surely that won't ever wrap or anything. Investigate this further.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I dont have a clue whats going on with my MySQL. It's a fresh database. Suppose I should just dump it and start over?

I was following the guide for syncing the data that was posted on Lifehacker. Looks like I should wait until there is a more solid solution.

Thanks for your help guys.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues Finding TV Shows for Lib [XBMC Dharma B2]0