Wrong movie and poster
I had som problems with movies , that they were not shown in the library, but that get fixed (I think). URL

Before I managed to solve this, I reinstallad XBMC (Dharma b2) and I added all the moviepaths again. Everything looked fine until I saw that about 10-15 movies were using the same name and poster? I checked them and saw that it wasn't the right movies. I tried to update them, the list came up and I picked the right movie, but no effect and still the same movie?. I tried to remove it and on a restart it found the right movie (I saw the right moviename up in the corner, on the "getting movieinfo"-line), but still wrong movie and poster.

For every time I try to change a movie, even if it's the right one (that actually don't need an update), it get changed to the same movie and poster, that is already about 10-15 copies of (well, different movies and wrong titles and posters).

Never had this problem before. What could I do? I have deleted the library and added all the movies again, but still same problem. The only difference is that it's another movie that there are copies of.
Wrong content settings (use folder names for lookups) and a movie.tbn/nfo somewhere?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Might be, I use a swedish scraper, Filmdelta, that I've never used before. But all paths with movies are set to this scraper, so, it should work right? I use folder names for lookups. There are a .nfo - file in every moviefolder.
Please enable debug logging, clean database and re-import your collection. Then have a look at the xbmc.log or pastebin it so we can check with 4 or even more eyes.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I will do that in a couple of hours. "I'll be back" Laugh
I changed scraper from Filmdelta to Filmbasen, and now it works pretty good. Only 3-4 movies instead of 15 that are wrong but I changed them manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong movie and poster0