Scrapers not finding movies....
But I checked and they are on the IMDB. Everyone I select doesn't come up with anything. The movie is the 2007 Fracture with Anthony Hopkins.

Is there a way to 'force' it to download the information?

I've also noted that some DB's some movies will show up correctly, but not on others.

And yes, I've tried doing it manually with no luck.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
tcroak Wrote:But I checked and they are on the IMDB. Everyone I select doesn't come up with anything. The movie is the 2007 Fracture with Anthony Hopkins.

Is there a way to 'force' it to download the information?

I've also noted that some DB's some movies will show up correctly, but not on others.

And yes, I've tried doing it manually with no luck.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Oooooh good movie. I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but why not use a media manager like ember to make nfo files and download all of your fanart and posters for you so you have a local copy. It will work for sure then. It really comes in handy if you ever have to rescrape your entire library. It take a fraction of the time then.
I too had this same problem... but mine was listing 'blank' entries in the movie lists...

I updated the scraper (IMDB) with the built in update mechanism and it seems to be working now.. albeit slowly... -- just refresh the movie entry by holding down the 'play' button until the menu pops up..
jlemus Wrote:I too had this same problem... but mine was listing 'blank' entries in the movie lists...

I updated the scraper (IMDB) with the built in update mechanism and it seems to be working now.. albeit slowly... -- just refresh the movie entry by holding down the 'play' button until the menu pops up..

Built in update mech? Where is that at?

Thanks in advance!
tcroak Wrote:Built in update mech? Where is that at?

Thanks in advance!

navigate to addons, context menu on xbmc repo addons and click "check for updates"

-=Jason=-
How do I make an NFO file from IMDB info and where do I put it (or poing XBMC to it)
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=XBMC_Online_Manual

tcroak Wrote:How do I make an NFO file from IMDB info and where do I put it (or poing XBMC to it)
Trying to help clean up the afterbirth :laugh:
I have a similar problem since a few days. I wanted to put saw VI in my library but either he puts it there with no name at all or he actually gets the right name (with he I mean the IMDB and/or movieDB scraper)! But of the times he tells me when i press play: file no longer available. Would you remove it from the library!
When i don't go in library but in files, i can play it correctly...
Where can i update the scrapers? I don't find what flomaster is writung! "navigate to addons..."
Please help! Until a few das everything was fine
Thanks
I have the xbmc version before this beta now... 9.11 i think

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scrapers not finding movies....0