• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 2
byxil Wrote:ok, someone gime me a materialCool

You're can download the skin and on language folder of the skin has "strings.xml".

Simply copy the folder "Language\English" and rename it to "Language\Italian" and translate the file strings.xml.

After you talk with Marcos and see if it includes the next update of the skin ... But you can use in your copy of skin on your locally XBMC.
Excellent Skin!!! Keep up the good work

If at all possible I would like the ability to add custom Button Labels to the home Screen.

If this is possible with the current setup please inform me

Thank You
fabianosan Wrote:Simply copy the folder "Language\English" and rename it to "Language\Italian" and translate the file strings.xml.
tomorrow, i terminate translate and post here my work.
thanks
I am having a small (read: big) issue with this skin, I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.

For my TV Shows I like to have the "wide" view. So I enabled it in options and I can now select in the TV shows option.

However, It only works if I call the TV-Shows option from the main menu. Using the XBMC Command

Code:
XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,TvShowTitles)

which is mapped to my MCE Remote, the view is reset to "list" and "wide" is no longer selectable from the popup menu, only "list" and "showcase" remains. The "wide" view becomes selectable again if I go to the Home menu and select TV-Shows from there...

any way to fix this? This skin is nice (read: awesome), but that is a major bug for me which keeps me from using it, as the "list" view looks horrible with my TV Show Banners Wink
Firstly, awesomely fast skin. I thought AEON65 slowness was my system but MQ flies.

One bug to report though. When going through my initial setup of MQ I changed the Home Menu Backgrounds for TV, Movies etc and first go round they changed. Then I went back in and changed some other settings and now they won't change from the defaults no matter what I do.
I have a problem with subtitle download for tv shows. It works fine with movies but not tv-shows. When I press subtitle during a show it pause the show and nothing more happens. If I change back to default xbmc dharma skin the subtitle download works. I have looked at every setting but cannot figure this one out. Anyone?
I terminate italian translate for Aeon MQ 2.
the file is here: http://rapidshare.com/files/421208846/strings.xml
for use, insert this file in /XBMC/Userdata/Addons/Skin.AeonMQ-2/Language/Italian (Italian folder must be create).

the only things I would change in this skin is movie background and clock font (biggest).
please Marcos for thanksgiving help tell me if you can change font for clock Big Grin
Hi all, I am new to XBMC and I have installed Aeon MQ2 and I think it's a great skin. I am having a problem with the backgrounds for the main menu's. I have changed the background for 'MUSIC' but when I select the 'MUSIC' option from the menu the old skin is then shown not the new one. I have also tried to change back to the default background but it keeps using the new background, how do I change it back to the default?

Also, I would like to select backgrounds from the different themes, is this possible?
After update the skin in addons update interface, restarted XBMC, all images from menus/background is gone. I think its any problem with path. I'm using portable version (-p in shortcut), where the folder of profile is program files...xbmc/portable_data/userdata..

How to I can fix it definitely? Tried remove and reinstall skin, but get same problem again after automatic upgrade.

Thanks for this very good skin.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
change image background cause slow visualization, I try to change movies image with other one and the standard image charge immediately but changed imaged appared after one or two seconds. image is in bmp format and 1080p Nod
tinybutstrong Wrote:After update the skin in addons update interface, restarted XBMC, all images from menus/background is gone. I think its any problem with path. I'm using portable version (-p in shortcut), where the folder of profile is program files...xbmc/portable_data/userdata..

How to I can fix it definitely? Tried remove and reinstall skin, but get same problem again after automatic upgrade.

Thanks for this very good skin.

Just run into this. The update wiped out Textures.xbt from media folder. I simply (re)add the file from the original zip file, the problem seems to be gone.

Cheers.
Thumbs Up 
My compliments to author...great work m8!!!

Got 2 questions...

1. Is there any way to change colour and font of RSS feed?
2. Under Movies/TV shows,how to set background to be animated?

thanx!
I love the skin. The only request I have is for the OSD times to be larger. It is very hard to read the current time, ending time, and current position time. It is also a bit hard to read the season and episode numbers.

Other than that, I think this is clearly the best MOD for Aeon. You did an absolutely fabulous job.
can anyone please explain to me how to get the fan art in the TV section to work al i got is a picture of Dexter i reset everything and it still doesn't work but the movie's does if someone can please give me step by step directions because i am a newbie and i don't understand some of what you guys are talking about
acegutta22 Wrote:can anyone please explain to me how to get the fan art in the TV section to work al i got is a picture of Dexter..
Simply go to Settings => Main Menu => Backdrops => TV Shows and press Select
press UP for single image and browse the folder where is your image, press ok for confirm.
best format is bmp image (most speed)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 232