[Dharma Beta 2] Powersaving and Screensaver don't work
1. Build: r33778-Dharma_beta2
2. OS: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate
3. CPU: Core i5 750 2,67GHz
4. RAM: 4GB 1,33GHz
5. nVidia GTS 250 driver v. 258.96 (But doesn't work with previous)
6. Creative X-Fi Titanium Driver v. 2.17.0008
7. Other devices: LG 32LH3000 (My Monitor for XBMC)
9. Since I installed "Dharma Beta 2" I realized that the entire section "System Power-Saving" has no effect. Also in the "Appereance-screensaver" only works Slideshow instead "Black" and "Dim" do not work and you do not even see the preview.
10. FULL Debug: http://pastebin.com/W2uvvXuf

Thanks to all for any

Edit: I reinstalled the beta 1, after uninstalling the beta 2 but does not work the same. I found online the unofficial revision 34014, I hope that works.
Sad I spent all morning looking for a solution, no release works! Dim and Blank screen no longer work on my computer. I've formatted and reinstalled Windows Seven 32bit but the problem remains.

Why? No one else had the same problem? This function is vital for me because I sleep every night with XBMC started and if not turn off the TV I wake up in the middle of the night.

Please... Help me!

PS: Sorry for my Google English...
I installed XBMC Dharma Beta 2 on a PC with Windows XP and one with Windows 7 32bit. I have not found any problems.

The problem is my PC so I analyzed the logs and found this:

08:34:02 T: 620 M: 2439249920 DEBUG: unable to load C: \ Program Files \ XBMC \ addons \ screensaver.xbmc.builtin.dim \ Resources \ Language \ English (U.S.) \ strings.xml: failed to open file at line 0

What do you mean?

Thanks
I wish I could help, but it is working correctly for me in beta2
The only thing that comes to my mind is the Direct X and nVidia drivers. Is there anyone with the nVidia driver 258.96 which has no problems? On "32bit Windows Seven" which version of DirectX you have?

Thanks
After many tests I realized that the problem is that XBMC does not detect when my system is idle, it's as if my system was still running XBMC to work by preventing the scrensaver (both internal and windows) and "power-saving "(Both internal and Windows) to take action.

Any ideas guys? May be the only loser in the forum?

Thanks everyone, I'll try to change audio and video drivers.

Stay Tuned
I surrender, I do not know what to do and I do not know where it comes from this problem. Today I reformatted the PC, clean system, no driver updates, Dharma XBMC installed Beta 2. Not working. In System -> Appearance -> scrensaver, I click Preview, it seems that the scrensaver shows for half a second and then be stopped, as if something moved the mouse.
Of course the section Power Saving does not work because the system always seems to work. This only happens with XBMC, everything else works very well.

I do not know what to do ... Maybe I should debug XBMC on my system. But I do not know where to start.

Can anyone help me? I would like to resolve this problem ...

Thanks
I had a similar problem. Dharma b2 would stop responding when returning from screen power-off and crash windows 7 (BSOD) when returning from stand-by.

Installing the latest Geforce beta-drivers seemed to have stopped it. (Asrock ION 330)
Tonight I'll try to install Boxee as it is based on XBMC and I also burned the XBMC Live CD based on Ubuntu 10.

Let's see if the problem is hardware or operating system.

I hope to find a solution. XBMC can not be replaced by anything in my home life.
Solved! Yes, I solved the problem that kept me awake for two days and that made me crazy.

The problem was the mouse, just him! I installed the Logitech driver is all magically started working.

Sorry for everything, but I resolve to return to live: D

Thanks to everyone and guys XBMC Media Center is the best ever!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Dharma Beta 2] Powersaving and Screensaver don't work0