jump to active playlist
is it possible to create a command wich takes me to the active now playing playlist and than map it to a key?
the problem is that there are two playlists (video and music), but i couldn't manage to jump out of the videolibrary to the active music playlist and the other way around (or even from home).
yes i can map each playlist to seperate keys but i want only ONE key to do this.

any suggestions?
uhm, use local mappings in the media windows ? like space is mapped currently.
as i know i have these possibilities in the keymap:
<p>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MusicPlaylist)</p> wich will take me from every place to the musicplaylist
<p>XBMC.ActivateWindow(VideoPlaylist)</p> wich will take me from every place to the videoplaylist
<p>playlist</p> wich will take me to the musicplaylist out of the musiclibrary and to the videoplaylist out of the videolibrary

but i couldn't manage to jump to the active playlist eg: out of the videolibrary to the active musicplaylist (if music is currently playing) and with the SAME key jump to videoplaylist (if musicvideos are playing).

perhaps it would be even better, if the mixedplaylist would be used as standard so it is possible to queue musicvideos into an active musicplaylist and the other way around and than make the mixedplaylist reachable by XBMC.ActivateWindow(MixedPlaylist)
Created a request ticket on this:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10288
workaround:
you can make script to detect current playlist type and activate corresponding window
perhaps you can Nod but i can't Blush

is there an example or an already build script?

thanks
if you can't code, why is this in the dev forum?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
jump to active playlist0