Blank screen after installation
Hi,
I am using Inspiron Zino with Atom N230 Processor and Dell SP2309WFP 23" Full-HD Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor with Webcam with resolution 2048 x 1152, i am getting blank screen after finished installation, kindly help me to fix the problem ..

Faisal
You could try downloading and running the latest DirectX installer from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...ceb6d8fa8d

Also I believe this can be caused by inappropriate settings in the Catalyst Control Panel, but I don't have an ATI card so I can't check. Finally I think some versions of the ATI drivers are a bit buggy and can cause this.

JR
its a live cd installation, not in windows and machine have in build vga. not ATI card
faisalll Wrote:its a live cd installation, not in windows and machine have in build vga. not ATI card

Is it the v9.11 release of XBMC Live? If so it may not like your video card. I don't think there is an official release on the Dharma beta 2 XBMC Live, but I think there are versions of the Dharma XBMC Live beta out there on the web.

JR

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank screen after installation0