Banner list
Star 
Dear Jeroen,
I have been using ReFocus for quite sometime. Whenever i am using banner view type for T.V.shows, on pressing "i" the banner gets transformed into poster thereby getting a distorted image.

I request you to have a feature of providing info on banner view just like the Alaska skin gives.

Other than that, the skin is simply awesome.

Bandelguy
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
There is a banner view, you just have to activate it in skin settings.
reFocus - Simply the best
bandelguy Wrote:Dear Jeroen,
I have been using ReFocus for quite sometime. Whenever i am using banner view type for T.V.shows, on pressing "i" the banner gets transformed into poster thereby getting a distorted image.

I request you to have a feature of providing info on banner view just like the Alaska skin gives.

Other than that, the skin is simply awesome.

Bandelguy

It is planned for XBMC to allow the use of banners and posters simultaneously. When that is implemented in XBMC you can use banners in the content list, while the image in the info dialog can be a poster.
Making banners look somewhat ok in the info dialog would basically require a completely separate layout.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banner list0