Handle Special/Extra series folder ? + Dvdbox
Hi,

I´ve recenty started using xbmc and is very satisfied. I have a couple of question regarding scraping folders named "Special" and "Extra". The stucture is pretty much straight forward and standard. The scraping works fine.

Tv Shows/
Show xxxx/
Series 1/
ep1
Series 2/
ep1

Sometimes there is an extra folder, when there is any other folder than "Series" (0)1-x. "Specials" or "Extra" for special and extra episodes.
Looking into thetvdb.com many series have an "Specials" section for each serie.

Tv Shows/
Show xxxx/
Series 1/
ep1
Series 2/
ep1
Special/
ep
Extra/
ep

I thought if you had this folder in youré map structure the scraper you would find episodes put in this foder as well but it doesn´t scrape it.

The other question is regarding DVDBOX-set for movies. How does the procedure looks like for settings this up ? Since there is no built-in function for this.

Movies/
Movie 1/
movie1.mkv
Movie 2/
movie2.mkv
The Ultimate Bourne Collection Boxset /
Bourne Identity.mkv
Bourne Supremecy.mkv
Bourne Ultimatum.mkv
Movie 4/
movie4.mkv

or

Movies/
Movie 1/
movie1.mkv
Movie 2/
movie2.mkv
The Ultimate Bourne Collection Boxset /
Bourne Identity/
Bourne Identity.mkv
Bourne Supremecy/
Bourne Supremecy.mkv
Bourne Ultimatum/
Bourne Ultimatum.mkv
Movie 4/
movie4.mkv

//

Regards
Specials use season 0 and then the corresponding episode number from tvdb, ie.e some.show.S00E01.some.special.avi

FOr box sets you need to use movie sets, currently this needs to be done by hand see http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Movie_Sets or search, plenty of posts on this.
I´ll give it a try! Thx.

So first I rename the Special or Extra folder to Season 0 and then put all episodes not matching Season 1 - 9 in the Season 0 folder ? And rename the file them to s0.name of episode.avi ?

I´m gonna read wiki and see if I can manage to fix the DVD boxset.

Where do I find the .NFO file and how do I edit it ?

//

Regards
I think the easiest way for me is to use Media Companion. You can set up sets with that pretty easily.

As far as special episodes, look for them on thetvdb (that links to some of the house specials) and just number them so they match what is in there. So for instance, if you had the special for house called An Evening With House you would name the file House - S00E02.avi and it should find it on theTVDB.

J_K_M_A_N

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Handle Special/Extra series folder ? + Dvdbox0