Home Menu Label Changes
This is the first post and I have looked at every post I could find about changing home menu labels and I still can't find what i'm looking for. I am using the bluecop repo for Hulu and I have assigned all the shows I watch to my favorites. I have favorites on my main menu to get there quicker but I would like to change the name from favourites to Hulu or anything just so its easier for the wife and because i am OCD about little things. I have looked through the home.xml, the includes.xml and the favourites.xml and can't figure which label I need to change. Any help would be appreciated.
m_hatcher Wrote:This is the first post and I have looked at every post I could find about changing home menu labels and I still can't find what i'm looking for. I am using the bluecop repo for Hulu and I have assigned all the shows I watch to my favorites. I have favorites on my main menu to get there quicker but I would like to change the name from favourites to Hulu or anything just so its easier for the wife and because i am OCD about little things. I have looked through the home.xml, the includes.xml and the favourites.xml and can't figure which label I need to change. Any help would be appreciated.

Highlight your favorite, press "C" choose "Rename", now you should be able to rename your favorite Item.
I'm sorry I should have specified a little more. On the xbmc main menu where you have videos, settings, music, pics etc. I would like to rename those items to whatever I choose.
It's in Home.xml for vertical and Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml for horizontal

Just ctrl+f "content" it'll take you to the general area and you'll see code blocks like so:

Quote:<item id="1">
<description>music</description>
<label>2</label>
<icon>special://skin/backgrounds/music.jpg</icon>
<thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(CustomMusicFolder)]</thumb>
<onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(MyMusic,return)</onclick>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMusicButton)</visible>
</item>

just change the label to whatever you want...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
thanks, that took care of it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Menu Label Changes0