Dharma: Plugin-Auto-Update
I'am using the Dharma (PVR Testing-Branche) whit the "new" addon-manager. All works fine, but one thing bothers me. There are some Plugins who have to be updated nearly every day... (TheMovieDB, IMDB...) I think there should be a function like "Automatically apply new updates" or give a posibility to do this in Background via Cronjob or something like this.

XBMC is a create MediaCenter Software. Once i set it up, i want to use id, not to admin it Wink
what an awesome idea! that i had 4 months ago. it's sitting right in the left hand side menu in the browser. i suggest reversing your strategy - look around - then run to the forums.
Lol ;-)
spiff Wrote:what an awesome idea! that i had 4 months ago. it's sitting right in the left hand side menu in the browser. i suggest reversing your strategy - look around - then run to the forums.

shame on me - i don't mentioned the sidebar in the AddOn-Sub directory. Where is the fucking hole to hide...:o
Wow, is this functionality hidden or what? In the View options for Preferences > Add-ons?
smackfu Wrote:Wow, is this functionality hidden or what? In the View options for Preferences > Add-ons?

You got it Wink

Cheers !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma: Plugin-Auto-Update0