Note: This requires a web server which supports PHP and therefore will not work with xbmc's internal web server.
Much credit must go to Zarquon, Jodeman, DejaVu, gugahoi, Archigos, Sleepy P, _Mikie_ (and many more!) for their continued efforts to improve this project. (please pm me if I have missed someone! .. which I am sure I have)
Basic setup requires a webserver which supports PHP, Curl and SQLite. Then just place MediaFrontPage within its web directory.
Linux/Mac OSX (Basic Apache) -> Apache Install
Windows (Uniform Server) -> Uniform Install Coming Soon
Windows (IIS) -> IIS Install Coming Soon
Ubuntu (Command Line) -> XBMCLiveInstall
XBMC Live -> XBMCLiveInstall
XBMC Live on an Acer Revo -> Revo Install
Windows (Uniform) -> Win Uniform
Windows (IIS) -> Win IIS
If you get stuck just ask for help in this thread.
Available Widgets - updated 6th July 2011
- XBMC Control
- XBMC Library
- Coming Episodes
- Hard Drive Status
- Now Playing
- RSS Feed
- SabNZBd Status
- NZB Search
- TrakT Last Watched
- JDownloader (WIP)
- SubSonic (WIP)
- Example widget inside the Widget folder that gives an idea on how to create your own.
- Accessed at http://localhost:80/mediafrontpage/m
- Ability to bypass xbmc's json server (mainly for server/client setups)
- Ability to add/remove widgets easily
- Streaming from media library widget
Report Bugs Here