• 5(current)
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC
VaLeN Wrote:Dear Stoli,

I wish that were the case, but I always have library on:
http://d.imagehost.org/0893/Music_View_1.jpg
http://d.imagehost.org/0149/Music_View.jpg

(In the image you can see - files - to switch to Files, hence Library is on).

I have the same thing with Night but I do not have the problem with other skins.. very odd!?

Fixed - git updated.

I also made some other minor tweaks to music views.

This was fixed a while ago, but never mentioned - Home Menu now works fine in the middle or bottom.

Thanks,
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Fixed - git updated.

I also made some other minor tweaks to music views.

This was fixed a while ago, but never mentioned - Home Menu now works fine in the middle or bottom.

Thanks,

Great to see that you are very keen on improving this great looking skin, I see a couple of nice changes, top notch!

Altho the problem with the "all songs view" seems to be persistent... I still have it.... I have installed XBMC RC1 and the newest (stoli-skin.neon-e6ca1c) version of Neon..

I tested Confluence and Transparency, it does not occur there.
I tested Night, it has the same problem as Neon...
I'll double check the git update when I get home later...
-stoli-
VaLeN Wrote:Great to see that you are very keen on improving this great looking skin, I see a couple of nice changes, top notch!

Altho the problem with the "all songs view" seems to be persistent... I still have it.... I have installed XBMC RC1 and the newest (stoli-skin.neon-e6ca1c) version of Neon..

I tested Confluence and Transparency, it does not occur there.
I tested Night, it has the same problem as Neon...

You may want to pull again - it was updated and working:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3338/...ot048q.png
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8669/...ot050d.png
-stoli-
Wow. Very nice skin. Elegant.
I'm using Night/Carmichel in the moment but last night I saw your skin and liked very much.
Can you consider changing the position and size of the trailer window (I'm using poster view), it is over thumb now.
smilenkovski Wrote:Wow. Very nice skin. Elegant.
I'm using Night/Carmichel in the moment but last night I saw your skin and liked very much.
Can you consider changing the position and size of the trailer window (I'm using poster view), it is over thumb now.

Updated. Note that I did this on-the-fly without real testing please let me know if it is messed up.

I have also completely removed the left/side menu from the Home screen and adjusted the options in skin settings accordingly.

Thanks,
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Updated. Note that I did this on-the-fly without real testing please let me know if it is messed up.

I have also completely removed the left/side menu from the Home screen and adjusted the options in skin settings accordingly.

Thanks,

Super! I downloaded the newest version and everything works like a charm.... a mix between AEON and Night.... a dream has come true Wink

Thank you McBorzu and Stoli!!
VaLeN Wrote:Super! I downloaded the newest version and everything works like a charm.... a mix between AEON and Night.... a dream has come true Wink

Thank you McBorzu and Stoli!!

Glad to hear it is working - please let me know if you see any other issues.

Next - fix the now playing and weather on the home screen and new textures to support color themes, though I suspect that will take a good bit of time.
-stoli-
Thank you for moving trailer window on the right side. I'm not sure is it skin related but is it possible to have bigger window for trailers. (see carmichel).
Neon just became my default skin, thank again.
smilenkovski Wrote:Thank you for moving trailer window on the right side. I'm not sure is it skin related but is it possible to have bigger window for trailers. (see carmichel).
Neon just became my default skin, thank again.

That's on the to-do list. I should have a lot of time this weekend for things like this, so keep the requests coming. Big Grin

Thanks,
-stoli-
Is anyone noticing an issue when scanning media/updating library or system notifications that there is no background image behind the text? There should be a dark grey background, but just noticed at a friends house there was none...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:Is anyone noticing an issue when scanning media/updating library or system notifications that there is no background image behind the text? There should be a dark grey background, but just noticed at a friends house there was none...

Are you on windows and friend on Linux?...check CaSe SeSItivITy like:

media/scanningbackground.png

media/Scanningbackground.png

Doesn't cause an error in Windows but does in Linux...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
She's not, but that's been in the back of my head and a challenge I'm not looking forward to - I know i wasn't paying attn to case when I was making changes. Think I'll convert one of my machines to be sure for testing.

It looks more like the git pull, or push, didn't bring down images that I moved from one folder to another.

Thanks for the reminder on that though!
-stoli-
Hi stoli.
It seems that font you are using for the movie names is not unicode which causes square instead letters on the foreign films. Pity, I like tghe font very much. Maybe there is unicode version of the same font out there?
Saso
smilenkovski Wrote:Hi stoli.
It seems that font you are using for the movie names is not unicode which causes square instead letters on the foreign films. Pity, I like tghe font very much. Maybe there is unicode version of the same font out there?
Saso

I noticed some other issues with it too when viewed on a much larger screen then what I am using (55" vs 40"), so I think I am going to try and hunt another font down...
-stoli-
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC4