Python shoutcast pls downloader
hi,

i was using with a cupple of cvs version the shoutcast_updater.py. it's still works with 2004-02-01, but does not work anymore with 2004-02-12. i get an urllib2.urlerror. i am using the same python version content and the same script.

anybody else can confirm that?

bye crazyx
no i used it with 2-12 today, and the files appear just fine.
strange...is there something special, i did missing up? did you some changes in the xml or somewhere else?

thanks crazyx
i debated whether this should go in bugs or feature requests, but decided its more of a bug than a feature req. so...

file numbering...
i feel this should be an option(to have the files numbered)
but if that doesn't happen, it would be nice to have the number have leading zeros so they sort by number correctly.

thanks!
Kodi v17.6 on Asustor NAS
Kodi v17.6 on Fire Stick v2
(crazyx @ feb. 14 2004,08:19 Wrote:hi,

i was using with a cupple of cvs version the shoutcast_updater.py. it's still works with 2004-02-01, but does not work anymore with 2004-02-12. i get an urllib2.urlerror. i am using the same python version content and the same script.

anybody else can confirm that?

bye crazyx
i had the same problem and i fixed it by putting my ip address, netmask, gateway on the xml file (it used to load this settings from evox by default).
@r.e.m

yeep...really strange. i have two dns at evox. after changing to the first dns at xml it works now...but i had this problem not with the erlier cvs versions.

thanks for the tip!

bye crazyx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Python shoutcast pls downloader0