Lian-Li PC-C39 and its Remote Control
I've been thinking of building my own HTPC for a long time now and right now I'm trying to choose a good chassis / remote control for it (It must be controllable via traditional remote-control or my wife doesnt approve!).

I really love the looks of Lian-Li PC-C39 but my problem is that I want to run XBMC on Ubuntu Linux. So what I would like to hear is a confimation that the remote control that comes with it - will work with XBMC and specially in XBMC that runs on Ubuntu?

Also, my plan is to stream all the content from a NAS. I'm gonna buy an empty Netgear ReadyNas Duo (and load it with 2x Western Digital Caviar Green's). Does this NAS-server work fine with XBMC and Linux?

Or if you guys think that remote wont work, could you link me something that is known to work? I would like to use Linux in it unless that remote thing forces me to go for Windows.

- Thanks Rolleyes
I went through the same dilemma with that case as I couldn't find much info on the RF remote even on their forum so ended up getting the PC-C37 Muse instead at least then you can guarantee getting a remote that works

Maybe your have more luck as the case wasn't out when I was looking the C37 is the same layout just a slightly different look
Well there's not really info even now... So you PC-C37 Muse -remote control works out of the box? Even on Linux?

I could also consider Antec Fusion Remote (black) since it's so much cheaper and looks cool too. Any experiences if it's LCD is gonna work on Ubuntu + remote control?
Sorry I should have been more clear the PC-C37 doesn't come with a remote so you can choose one that you know is going to work especially as remotes are cheap

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lian-Li PC-C39 and its Remote Control0