Dharma Database - can't change posters
For some reason on the newest beta of Dharma when i change poster pictures for my TV seasons it does not change in XBMC. I tried cleaning the database in library options, but that did not work. What can i do to fix this? I'm assuming it's being stored in the database but i'm not sure where that is in Dharma. Any help woule be appreciated.
Found this when searching for a similar issue... ever find a fix?

For me, TV Shows, for some reason the scan picked up MERLIN as an old TV series from like 30yrs ago, called Mr. Merlin.

Refreshed and pointed at the proper series and everything works, except the poster is still Mr. Merlin. Tried downloading new art, no luck. I've renamed the folder, still pulls in Mr. Merlin. I exited XBMC, deleted the folder completely, launched and cleaned the library, exited XBMC, added the folder back, added Merlin back where it let me pick the proper Merlin from a list, and well, all art is fine and Mr. Merlin is back.

How do you see what's what in the db folder so I can delete the files manually?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma Database - can't change posters0