Wrong movie info
XBMC scan the movie, but brings up the wrong movie. When I tryed to see if I can get the correct one. Sometimes it does not show any movie to choose, it stuck on the same movie. Other times I manually updated and it shows 2 movie, one with the wrong icon and info and one with the correct one. How can I fix this? Where is the movie data xml file located so I can deleted an start from scratch to see if it fixed the problem. Even If I rename the folder to something else it will show me the wrong movie.
Hello,

You could create an nfo for the movie (see the wiki). Once that is done, delete the movie from your library, clean your library then do a rescan for the movie. It should come back with whatever infor you put in the nfo file.

Mark
Just create an nfo and put the imdb url to the correct movie inside then refresh that movie

So the nfo for "Saw 3D" would contain

Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477076/
Star 
Re-Scraping (refresh) should bring a requester up that asks "local or internet" choose internet, pick the correct film... from the choices provided, then change the poster and fanart to the correct images from that info screen. The poster fanart might not be immediately updated, but when you do a system clean, it should be good.

The movie data is located in an internal cache, and stored in way that makes it difficult to find... You could use XWMM to modify, but best to get a bit more comfortable with XBMC scraping and updating.
PatK Wrote:Re-Scraping (refresh) should bring a requester up that asks "local or internet" choose internet, pick the correct film... from the choices provided, then change the poster and fanart to the correct images from that info screen. The poster fanart might not be immediately updated, but when you do a system clean, it should be good.

The movie data is located in an internal cache, and stored in way that makes it difficult to find... You could use XWMM to modify, but best to get a bit more comfortable with XBMC scraping and updating.

If you read his first post he sometimes doesn't get a list when he tries to change the movie to the correct one

valguerra Wrote:XBMC scan the movie, but brings up the wrong movie. When I tryed to see if I can get the correct one. Sometimes it does not show any movie to choose

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong movie info0