• 4(current)
[Mod] Influence Dharma
yiarkyiark Wrote::-) not a mistake and nothing wrong with your xbmc installation, it's a choice.
But you're right, it's not very useful and i try something else.
Try this , http://influence.googlecode.com/files/ViewsFileMode.xml , Change the view for Wide Icons and thumbail, copy this file in .\XBMC\addons\skin.influence\720p

:-)
Hey thanks
Just want to report that I've been testing the latest version Influence Dharma 1.0 and so far it's been great, no problem for me.

Also I have no problem with playing Music fanart displayed on the Home page, or any other page. It must have been something I set, incorrectly :o

Keep up the great work Big Grin
Absolutely love this skin. Thank you for all the hard work. I have only 2 small requests. I think legibility would be greatly improved if the text were o just a slightly darker pain and perhaps slightly more bold as well. Secondly, please implement the old multiplex view in library mode.

THANKS THANKS THANKS

PS....could you edit th eway the music library handles tracks wihtin albums. As it is now it displays the album name infront of the track even within one album. Small annoyance but still worth noting.
yiarkyiark,

Looks like the Customizer has some problem. When I deactivate all sub-menus under Videos menu (Files, Library, TV Shows,...), and add my own sub-menu, the new sub-menu was not shown on the Home page. When I add back at least one sub-menu (e.g. Files), then both Files sub-menu and the new one were shown on the Home page.
Nice mod I like it!
Any way to get something like fan art or show case for tv shows?
That's what I use for movies and I'd like to have the same thing for both...

Thanks!
bodhi Wrote:yiarkyiark,

Looks like the Customizer has some problem. When I deactivate all sub-menus under Videos menu (Files, Library, TV Shows,...), and add my own sub-menu, the new sub-menu was not shown on the Home page. When I add back at least one sub-menu (e.g. Files), then both Files sub-menu and the new one were shown on the Home page.
You're right; I'll fix it very soon. Thanks for information
geearf Wrote:Nice mod I like it!
Any way to get something like fan art or show case for tv shows?
That's what I use for movies and I'd like to have the same thing for both...

Thanks!

I work for new view for music and video with cleararts, logos, and extrafanarts. Show you soon :-)
Super, merci!
Once the font is adjusted to be legible from a living room distance I will use this permanantly
Does this skin support the PVR features of Confluence?
costi Wrote:Does this skin support the PVR features of Confluence?
Yep :-)
Influence 1.0.0 with PVR support
I do the mod but i can't test it ! So ... don't know if it works fine.

Extract the files into 720p folder, and copy a tv.jpg picture into background folder.

EDIT: You have to re-init the skin to have Live Menu entry
This looks wonderful. Awesome work! The only thing that seems to be missing is a music wallstream! Unless I've missed it somewhere??
defrag Wrote:This looks wonderful. Awesome work! The only thing that seems to be missing is a music wallstream! Unless I've missed it somewhere??
Thanks :-) I'm working on new view for TvShow, Movie and Music, if you have some example of amazing view, tell me i can integrate it in the mod
yiarkyiark Wrote:Yep :-)
Influence 1.0.0 with PVR support
I do the mod but i can't test it ! So ... don't know if it works fine.

Extract the files into 720p folder, and copy a tv.jpg picture into background folder.

EDIT: You have to re-init the skin to have Live Menu entry
New version for influence pvr, adding LiveTV in the view. Sorry i can't test it so i work with grep and diff.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Influence Dharma1