• 5(current)
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows
Thanks xyber.

Nice work on the app btw, it's worked a treat on my TV Shows.
Merry Xmas Smile
Is there a reason the movies have to be in a named folder? Would it not be possible to just scan a single folder matching file extensions?
Is the movie scraper broken? Won't scrape anything.
@khaoohs When I originally developed the app it was for my personal use and taht is just the way I organise my files. I prefer having the nfo and images that belongs to a certain movie be in the same folder as that movie's video files.

@bobrap It was broken around the 20th and then it came back on last week. I have not bene using the app the past few days so don't know if there where problems with TheMOvieDB again. The guys at TMDB works on their api all the time and now and then someone might introduce a bug that could prevent client apps from grabbing movie info from them for a few days. Just give it time and try again. The only scrapers that I know are working are the default ones of the app, TVDB and TMDB - if you go in settings select xmm2 scrapers and leave XBMC scrapers as disabled.
plyoung.com - my personal site where I blog about the projects I work on
xyber Wrote:@bobrap It was broken around the 20th and then it came back on last week. I have not bene using the app the past few days so don't know if there where problems with TheMOvieDB again. The guys at TMDB works on their api all the time and now and then someone might introduce a bug that could prevent client apps from grabbing movie info from them for a few days. Just give it time and try again. The only scrapers that I know are working are the default ones of the app, TVDB and TMDB - if you go in settings select xmm2 scrapers and leave XBMC scrapers as disabled.

That's how I have it set. One more question...any reason everything is lower case?Smile
bobrap Wrote:That's how I have it set. One more question...any reason everything is lower case?Smile

What do you mean?
It seems all references to files are lower case. Also when adding tbn and nfo files from export, they are also lower case. Also if EMM scrapes shouldn't xMM2?
@ALL, As promised, a new build with the options to export only certain items and some new options to skip files like images if there is allready a file with the same name (the major cause of slow exports where the images). You will see the new options on the export window.

@bobrap, I am using a 3rd party lib for TMDB (one of the reasons I need to get started on xMM3 where I write everything myself) and the lib did not take into account that TMDB could be sending back empty fields. What happened in the last week was that TMDB now sends back blank fields for score and translated in some cases and then the lib I am using would just crash. I fixed this problem in the latest build. I don't think the lowercase files are a problem for xbmc, let me know if it is.

Build 2.0.6 (27 December 2010)
* Fixed a problem with TMDB scraper (movies).
* Added - option to clear exported files like nfo, jpg, and tbn (under Export menu).
* Added - option to export only selected item and its child items (xbmc).
* Added - option to skip export of files that exist (nfo, tbn, and jpg files are checked as needed) (xbmc).
Case isn't a problem.Wink The other thing for me is all my movie folders have the year i.e. Avatar (2010). That seems to add an extra () in the title.:confused2:

Ah, I see. You use brackets. No problemNod
Great app so far... seems to be my replacement for ember.

In case you see a need: Showing the dimensions of folder and fanart (in the change poster/fanart dialog) would be a huge help for people like me that only want the largestSmile
bobrap Wrote:Case isn't a problem.Wink The other thing for me is all my movie folders have the year i.e. Avatar (2010). That seems to add an extra () in the title.:confused2:

Ah, I see. You use brackets. No problemNod

When beta for v3 starts, insist that I add things like an option to change from [] to () .. if I forget, ok Wink
Just started tinkering with xMM2. Very cool!

However, I ran into a bit of a snag. I have a bunch of TV series on DVD, which I've saved to hard disk as .ISOs. Each ISO contains 3-4 episodes of the program.

Now, XBMC has a naming convention for this, which is something like Closer.S01E01E02E03E04.ISO, but it doesn't look like xMM2 recognizes anything but the first episode for cataloging.

Am I missing something, or should this be considered a feature request?

Thanks!
Blackbeard Wrote:Just started tinkering with xMM2. Very cool!

However, I ran into a bit of a snag. I have a bunch of TV series on DVD, which I've saved to hard disk as .ISOs. Each ISO contains 3-4 episodes of the program.

Now, XBMC has a naming convention for this, which is something like Closer.S01E01E02E03E04.ISO, but it doesn't look like xMM2 recognizes anything but the first episode for cataloging.

Am I missing something, or should this be considered a feature request?

Thanks!

Nope, you are not missing anything. The app does not support that since I never knew about such an ability in xbmc. Doubt I'll hack it into v2 but it will certainly be something to look at for v3.
Works great! Thanks for your hard work.. it is appreciated!

This is either a question or a suggestion.. Can XMM recognize/import our current .nfos/folder.jpgs/fanart.jpgs? It recognizes my trailers but doesn't recognize any of my .jpgs.
blzalewski Wrote:Works great! Thanks for your hard work.. it is appreciated!

This is either a question or a suggestion.. Can XMM recognize/import our current .nfos/folder.jpgs/fanart.jpgs? It recognizes my trailers but doesn't recognize any of my .jpgs.

It is supposed to import nfo, jpg and tbn when you start the scraper. You will also see an option that asks if scraping online should be skipped for items which it found an nfo for.
That is, when you pressed this button (or selected scrape from tools menu)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xMM2 - Movies and TVShow NFO managament software for Windows1