• 23(current)
[PATCH] Dual Audio Output support for XBMC (Eden Updated)
Huh Please elaborate
As in there is no linux binary that I'm seeing on the front page. So I don't know what you downloaded.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
This is from the first page... I also tried teedub's compiled .bin to no avail...
10.0-Dharma:
Windows(DirectX): XBMC-10.0-dx-DualAudio.rar
Linux(Ubuntu-i386): XBMC-10.0-linux-DualAudio.tar.gz
apex82 Wrote:This is from the first page... I also tried teedub's compiled .bin to no avail...
10.0-Dharma:
Windows(DirectX): XBMC-10.0-dx-DualAudio.rar
Linux(Ubuntu-i386): XBMC-10.0-linux-DualAudio.tar.gz

Are you sure you have read all pages?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=931...tcount=303

It's a patch not a bin. Could confuse people like it did to darkscout Wink
For all intents and purposes, you're going to need to compile it yourself.
Code:
Any progress yet on the pre-eden build?
is there just a diff patch of this i can apply to current git master so i can compile my own current build (linux) i tryed forking your repo then merging with master but there were conflicts and it wont compile. i just want a little changed in my source as possible for it to do its job hence a patch
Is there anyone who is capable of compiling a windows binary interested in posting a weekly/biweekly/monthly build. I really want to run some new stuff, but losing the dual audio is not something I wish to sacrifice. It would be much appreciated by all Smile
mrdally204 Wrote:Is there anyone who is capable of compiling a windows binary interested in posting a weekly/biweekly/monthly build. I really want to run some new stuff, but losing the dual audio is not something I wish to sacrifice. It would be much appreciated by all Smile
+1
mrdally204 Wrote:Is there anyone who is capable of compiling a windows binary interested in posting a weekly/biweekly/monthly build. I really want to run some new stuff, but losing the dual audio is not something I wish to sacrifice. It would be much appreciated by all Smile

+1
Since it's mostly a permanent setting i fixed it by using asound.conf mentioned here.

Don't know if such thing is available for windows platforms.
New Beta for Eden is available today! I would love a binary or possibly some info on how to compile myself. Very excited to try it out!
bump, anyone try the patch with the new beta?
About 1/2 way through the files.
Code:
darkscout Wrote:About 1/2 way through the files.

Cool, can't wait to test it.
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] Dual Audio Output support for XBMC (Eden Updated)18