problem installing skins in dharma
I'm trying to install a skin in Dharma. I downloaded Aeon and placed the files pretty much everywhere and when I go to skin settings, it's never listed.

I've tried:

C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\skin\aeon (then the files under aeon)
C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\skin\aeon
C:\Users\rob\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon (files under here)

But using the interface I can never find the option to select Aeon.
Star 
Skins in the new Dharma are installed using the add-ons in the system within XBMC, so no effort, falling off a log plug-in. Aeon didn't make the Dharma cut, and most likely is unsupported at this time. You can wait for the author of Aeon to update or if you still want to run an unsupported skin, you would have to re-install an older version of XBMC.

I suggest going with the latest XBMC, support and new features and give the skins within a shot... I know you'll like them.
Thanks much, Pat. I'm new to this and was just looking through the forums and really liked some of the screenshots I saw of Aeon with the coverflow navigation of videos but no big deal. I'll try some of the others.
just go to the Addons Section in XBMC, select "install from Zip" and choose the Skin File you downloaded.
Ara1: i've tried that myself, didnt work for me. Nothing happend when i choosed the file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem installing skins in dharma0