Why change to XBMC
Thanks all for some great comments on the way.

I have got all my quistion answered here. And im now running a XBMC on windows with TV Shows and Movies with scrappers Wink

Now i have some more general quistions so i will dive deeper in this great forum Smile

THANKS!
prae5 Wrote:Pretty sure the Library Auto Update addon does then.
Ah the timed update, I thought there was a new folder watch function.
akilleuz Wrote:I just have one quistion regarding my quistion 2 and 3. If XBMC adds the wrong data, can you change it without having to go into xml or whatever format it uses?

You can press menu on the file in question and do "get info" and change it that way too (all within XBMC). I think this is still in this version of XBMC at least....
Have a question? First try the XBMC online-manual and FAQ. Also: How to submit a debug log
rausch101 Wrote:You can press menu on the file in question and do "get info" and change it that way too (all within XBMC). I think this is still in this version of XBMC at least....

True, I was thinking more editing wrong title or genres or something with xwmm, if completely wrong movie bring info and refresh and you'll get a list of matches or a manual search button to pick the right one.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why change to XBMC0