HNY + How to see movie duration
Star 
hi,
first of all: happy new year everyone and especially those who are working hard on xbmc.
i put the first build of 2004 in my xbox and notice all the new features that do look very cool. i mean the smooth divx play option, the way you could now re-synch subtitles and audio/video... that’s definitely great!

unfortunately (and you'll think that i'm never happy Smile ) i cannot see anymore the current time position and length of the movie. do i miss anything?

another request that confuse me a lot since the birth of xbmc is that we cannot move fast forward or backward very precisely in movies. i think that a % navigation system is not convenient at all and it would be far better to use an absolute method that did not use the movie length information. why not simply allow us to change the playing speed or go from key frame to key frame (forward & backward). well, i hope you understand. i only wish it works just like a conventional vcr or dvd player...

regards
fred
i'm pretty sure the ff/rw situation has been covered before(and probably over and over again Smile ).

please search the forums!

ts
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Lightbulb 
hi,
i did not expect any answer about ff/rw but if you know how to display the total length of a divx with the new build, i'm interested Wink
best,
fred

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HNY + How to see movie duration0