XBMC Controller from Ovver Technology - an unofficial third-party app for iPhone iOS
baspt Wrote:Thanks for the update!

Two things bugging me on the movie info page: the year doesn't show properly and it should be "Directed by"

Marked in todo It will be uploaded to AppStore tomorrow Thx for pointing it out.

Regards
Hi,

I'm just start my adventure with iPhone.
When I buy your app now on http://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/xbmc-cont...13158?mt=8 next versions will be for free ?

Or I sould wait for your last updated version ?

Quote:Two things bugging me on the movie info page: the year doesn't show properly and it should be "Directed by"

Quote:Marked in todo It will be uploaded to AppStore tomorrow Thx for pointing it out.

Regards

Can you also post example video how it works on you iPhone or iPad, please ?

Many thanks
Hey noem, just a few bugs I've found in the software - mainly spelling mistakes actually.

In the XBMC Management screen, I guess that's what you call it (press XBMC in bottom left of home screen)
- Library menagment - Library management
- Send a notyfication - Send a notification
- OSD Notyfication - OSD Notification
- XBMC menagment - XBMC management

Just to neaten things up a bit, hopefully you've not submitted to the App Store just yet.

Also, when browsing TV Shows, what image does it use by default? The one XBMC provides? I use Neon with 16x9 view for browsing my TV on the screen which uses fanart.jpg to display as the picture, but I do have all the banners.jpg saved in each TV folder. As fanart.jpg isn't a good aspect ratio for the slot in XBMC Controller they look distorted, but I'm sure the banner.jpg would work just fine. Is it possible to use that instead?

Thanks for your app, it's so handy, and rapidly became my iOS XBMC app of choice after iXBMC seems to have stopped development and I had to find a replacement.
IAmNotAUser Wrote:Hey noem, just a few bugs I've found in the software - mainly spelling mistakes actually.

In the XBMC Management screen, I guess that's what you call it (press XBMC in bottom left of home screen)
- Library menagment - Library management
- Send a notyfication - Send a notification
- OSD Notyfication - OSD Notification
- XBMC menagment - XBMC management

Just to neaten things up a bit, hopefully you've not submitted to the App Store just yet.

Also, when browsing TV Shows, what image does it use by default? The one XBMC provides? I use Neon with 16x9 view for browsing my TV on the screen which uses fanart.jpg to display as the picture, but I do have all the banners.jpg saved in each TV folder. As fanart.jpg isn't a good aspect ratio for the slot in XBMC Controller they look distorted, but I'm sure the banner.jpg would work just fine. Is it possible to use that instead?

Thanks for your app, it's so handy, and rapidly became my iOS XBMC app of choice after iXBMC seems to have stopped development and I had to find a replacement.

Sorry for the spelling bugs No will get them fixed asap.
I will try to figure something out for your problem with banners.
Kind regards
stolek5 Wrote:Hi,

I'm just start my adventure with iPhone.
When I buy your app now on http://itunes.apple.com/pl/app/xbmc-cont...13158?mt=8 next versions will be for free ?

Or I sould wait for your last updated version ?

Can you also post example video how it works on you iPhone or iPad, please ?

Many thanks

Hi noem,

Can you answer to my question, please ?

P.S. Sorry, EXTREMLY easy question..but I don't know it Sad

Many thanks.
stolek5 Wrote:Hi noem,

Can you answer to my question, please ?

P.S. Sorry, EXTREMLY easy question..but I don't know it Sad

Many thanks.

Sorry missed it ... Yes all the updates are free! Smile
Hi,

I have a problem with install thic remote on my iPad 2,
receive this error:

Just wondering if other people have this issue?

Polish.... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Controller from Ovver Technology - an unofficial third-party app for iPhone iOS1