Asrock A330ION HD Playback Issues
I just recently purchased an Asrock A330ION motherboard to use as a HTPC. I am running Win 7 Pro x86. I installed Dharma RC2, enabled DXVA, and tried to play both 720p and 1080p mkvs. Both are having serious issues playing, choppy and totally unwatchable. I have messed around with all the settings under Settings -> Video and under Settings -> System -> Video Output.

I can watch these videos with VLC and MPC without issue. Anyone have any answers? I have been working on this for the last 8 hours and its driving me crazy. I tried the older builds as well as some newer ones, same problem. I have attached the debugging log, et me know if I can provide anything else.

Debugging Log - xbmc.log
The problem seems to be related to audio playback.
bobo1on1 Wrote:The problem seems to be related to audio playback.

You're the man. I just went into the audio settings and disabled DTS capable receiver and all is good. Thanks
Hi,

Can you give me a little more info on this mobo.

It's a pretty good price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...%20A330ION

I am planning to run win 7 Pro x86 also (if it comes to run linux I will) ....

How many gigs you have in it (model)? a SSD? what case? Cool

When you play a m2ts file on it no lag?

Thank you sir!
Beer40oz Wrote:Hi,

Can you give me a little more info on this mobo.

It's a pretty good price.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...%20A330ION

I am planning to run win 7 Pro x86 also (if it comes to run linux I will) ....

How many gigs you have in it (model)? a SSD? what case? Cool

When you play a m2ts file on it no lag?

Thank you sir!

2GB of RAM.

Kingston 2GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) Desktop Memory Model KVR1066D3N7/2G

No SSD just a wd caviar black 2.5" drive for the OS. I am using the Chenbro ES34169 case. Have not tried m2ts files but 720p and 1080p mkvs are working perfectly.
Is it possible that you could try a m2ts movie and get back to me? and you are playing this to a HDTV correct? why did you choose x86 instead of 64? sorry I am a noob and don't want to spend money on something that it's not going to work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Asrock A330ION HD Playback Issues0