My computer specs not ok for xbmc?
poofyhairguy Wrote:This one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6814500175

I have it and it rocks.

Sounds good.... i am going to upgrade to that one..... thank you again.
Here is a pic to show you that it will fit.... (maybe it does not)

You are very helpful.

Mallet21 Wrote:Have you tried playing back these media file with a different media player (MPC-HC, VLC, windows media player)? Do you see the same stutter when viewing these videos with different media players?

It seems like a real shame to throw out a perfectly good video card.......

I will give VLC I try but WMP I hate... I actually have tried another player and it plays fine on the computer screen but not on the tv.
Just downloaded VLC and it sttuters... anything special I need to do? my CPU is at 90-100%
Oh yeah, it will fit. Enjoy the best HTPC card on the market....

Beer40oz Wrote:Just downloaded VLC and it sttuters... anything special I need to do? my CPU is at 90-100%

As Mallet21 suggested, you should try MPC-HC a lot of people swear by it.
rbrohman Wrote:As Mallet21 suggested, you should try MPC-HC a lot of people swear by it.

Hi .... I tried it and it fixed my audio sync in some videos... there was no slutter since on the bottom it said DVXA so its using my video card but the picture quality in some scenes are not nice specially on dark scenes (they look so nice on my ps3)...

The whole purpose is to use xbmc for your entertainment neeeds. This is bothering so much that I am to the point of building a system. I talked to my friend about xbmc and he wants a system for him too. So I might be making two systems.
You may have to go into the Catalyst control panel and change the video colorspace to 0--->255 or 16---->235. Try both and see what looks better.
why not try XBMC in Ubuntu? or xbmc live? I had an old P4 with an nvidia 8800GT that I couldn't get smooth video playback out of until I made the dive into Linux. Now it's working great.
Beer40oz Wrote:The whole purpose is to use xbmc for your entertainment neeeds. This is bothering so much that I am to the point of building a system. I talked to my friend about xbmc and he wants a system for him too. So I might be making two systems.

Agree 100%. Whatever you decide let me know and I will be glad to help...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My computer specs not ok for xbmc?0