Setting default audio track is not working anymore
When I updated to RC2 i noticed that setting the default audio track is not working anymore.

Most of my video files have 2 audio tracks, one for german and a 2nd in english. I watch most my stuff in english so I noticed this issue. Usually you can select the different audio tracks in the OSD. Then there is also an item to "Save this setting as default for all movies". Before RC2 (an older nightly build, I can not recall which one exactly) all following videos were immediatly started with the 2nd audio track after that. Since RC2 I manually have to switch the track for every new video. Saving the default simply seems not to work.

Or maybe there is any other way to tell XBMC that the english audio tracks are my prefered ones?
i have the same issue as you do it affect both audio and subtitle tracks.
the problem exists in every release after beta2 and now beta 2 isn't an option since i can't update add-ons with it. the set as default for all movies doesn't work so tracks must be changed every episode. which is a pain when you have more than 100 episode to watch.

hopefully this will be fixed in the final dharma release.
Please create a trac ticket and don't forget to mention the change was between beta2 and beta3. Please make sure it's true though.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
trac ticket created:

Ticket #10907 (new Bugs)
Setting default audio track is not working anymore (Dharma RC2)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting default audio track is not working anymore0