request for mod
i have alot of movies and scrolling through them all isnt the funnest thing to do. Plus some movies like say the blade triology the first two are in order but the third, blade trinity isn't. What i was thinking but lack the codeing knowledge to implement is for the movies to be grouped under one poster. Take spiderman for instance. scrolling through 3 movies, or stoping on 1 poster and then above pops up the 3 diffrent movies this would cut the number of movies you need to scroll though by almost a 3rd.

Look up "Movie Sets"

And that type of navigation in the picture is not doable...

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
One thing I've learn't using XBMC if there's something you want chances are its already been thought of and added

As mcborzu said look up sets in the wiki or search on here as there are a few ways not listed in the wiki
mcborzu Wrote:Look up "Movie Sets"

And that type of navigation in the picture is not doable...

+1 on Movie Sets, I use them whenever I have three movies or more in the same series. Planet of the Apes, Transporter, Alien, Toy Story, etc. all have their own sets. Please make sure you use sort title in your .nfo to keep the movies in the proper order.

There is one flaw in movie sets that I believe is an XBMC issue not a skin issue. If you are not in your library the number of items in a particular medium, ie movies, will be the total number of movies you have, once you navigate to the movies library the number shrinks as sets are considered one item, so Planet of the Apes will shrink from 5 (or 6 if you include Marky Mark's version) down to one item.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
request for mod0