Delay="xx" and WindowOpen in Lists causes two key presses
While tracking down why it takes an additional keypress to focus my lists in "The Carmichael" I finally tracked it down to having a Delay="xx" in my <WindowOpen> animations on Lists.

Don't know if a bug or just the way things get rendered and having a List being delayed causes focus issues.

To test in Confluence, line 752:
Quote:<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200">Visible</animation>
to
Quote:<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="200" delay="400">WindowOpen</animation>

Check out The Carmichael - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Night - A Skin For XBMC

Check out Unfinished - A Skin For XBMC
That's because it's not visible yet, so obviously can't have focus.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

@mcborzu, what about using two animations, one with a start=0 and end=0 without delay and then another with the end=100 and delay=400? Just an idea that I haven't tested and not sure if it's possible or would do what you want...
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:@mcborzu, what about using two animations, one with a start=0 and end=0 without delay and then another with the end=100 and delay=400? Just an idea that I haven't tested and not sure if it's possible or would do what you want...

It was just a delay="400", in a perfect world I'd like to use it, but taking out the delay you barely even notice the difference...

mcborzu,

You legend, Ronie and I were having very similar issues :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=86932

I just removed a delay in an out of the way animation (did not even think to check for my problem there) and now everything is working spot on.

Thanks again
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
tell me about it, looking at the code everything was perfect. I only solved it by slowly deleting/rebuilding element by element. Got into that groove where I needed to know why! Took probably 2 hours...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delay="xx" and WindowOpen in Lists causes two key presses0