Movies Having Trouble Loading
I am having some trouble with getting my movies to load. 75% of the time when I select a movie no matter what format it says buffering and then seems to time out and says "playback failed one or more items failed to play." It doesn't do this with my tv shows, only with my movies. Sometimes everything works fine but most of the time it doesn't. The movie files are all located in one folder titled "movies" that is in my videos folder. There are 185 movie files in this folder. I don't understand why sometimes it works fine and other times it doesn't. This is a dedicated HTPC so there aren't any other programs interfering. Any help would be appreciated. I'm running Windows 7 and Dharma RC2

Debug Log from this evening
http://pastebin.com/vT7JNaHt

I'm guessing the problem stems from the errors Warning: could not find codec paramaters for...

I'm not a programmer so I don't quite understand all of this but I'm trying.
OK, so determined to solve this problem my self today the only conclusion that I have come to is that this is a Dharma issue. I uninstalled xbmc and installed camelot 9.11 and the movies loaded fine. I am really going to miss Dharma if I am unable to use it. Has this issue happened to anyone else? Anyone know why my movies may run fine in 9.11 but not in Dharma?
It might be an issue with the library. Maybe you could remove your movies from the library, clean it and then re-add/scan your movies back into the library.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies Having Trouble Loading0