Vidoe playback issues (non vda related)
With the past couple of beta and RC versions of XBMC (including the latest 10.0 release) i've been having a strange video playback issue. i have a mac mini with 330m graphics, and 10.6.5, so i understand i have issues with VDA on that haven't been worked out. i turned off VDA but i am still having issues, despite other media players playing the files fine. i have the faster mac mini, 4 gb ram, and nothing else playing, and after about 4-5 minutes of playing an HD file, the video slows down, not just for a second or two, but for 20-30 seconds, where it almost seems like the scene was filmed in slow motion, but somehow at the end of it it doesn't lose sync with audio. then it fixes itself, and throughout the playback, every so many minutes this behaviour occurs. i made sure my VDA was off, so were the other sync display and refresh rate options. my mac mini display settings are at 60 hz.

with every newer version i expected the problem would be fixed but it continues. ive tried vlc and others to see what the problem is but they play the files fine. also i dont think its a certain encoding as all mkv files have this issue.
Post a full debug log when playing the file and the media inf of the file played
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vidoe playback issues (non vda related)0