• 5(current)
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)
All of them are positioned like this...
(see these both start almost directly across from the divider betweem Music and Pictures)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Except this one, Profiles...
(It starts directly across from the divider between Video and Music)

see what I mean
@DOTW
Maybe a [CR] is needed before "Including"

@Jezz_X
When music add-source button is focused audio media flags are shown.

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
xbs08 Wrote:@Jezz_X
When music add-source button is focused audio media flags are shown.

Thats actually a bug in xbmc because it's checking the file extension
I'm wondering if this is possible: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=677...stcount=59
XBMCG33K Wrote:Could you possibly constrain poster sizes so they match the sizes in poster big view? What I mean by this is in List view if you have a poster that's a different size (in my case one is a bit more square than the others) when switching between movies the poster change is very noticeable, however in Poster Big view all posters have the same layout they look great.

XBMCG33K Wrote:I'm wondering if this is possible: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=677...stcount=59

Sure its "Possible" but these days with the auto thumb creation (from the video) included in xbmc I find that its more trouble than its worth for general views to force aspect ratio on images because you end up with stretched out of aspect images that look crap
I can respect that, I'll just stick to the views that have the poster layout I prefer Wink
Love the skin, its funny how you forget sometimes just how userfriendly and actually useful the original blade structure was... keep up the great work!

Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
marjanovich Wrote:Love the skin, its funny how you forget sometimes just how userfriendly and actually useful the original blade structure was... keep up the great work!

Same here, first i just wanted to test drive this to check it out, but suddenly i found myself not beeing able to switch skins again Smile It's just so clean, fast and easy to navigate ! I have been using this since Jezz posted the first beta version and i cant see myself switching again anytime soon Smile
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
@marjanovich : How did you get the poster-view in programs/launcher ?
@Jezz_X : really cool skin thank you ^^
Just edited the MyPrograms.xml to have

Quote: <control type="group">
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>110</posy>
<include>ListViewCommons</include> <!-- View ID 51 -->
<include>ThumbnailView</include> <!-- View ID 52 -->
<include>ThumbnailInfoView</include> <!-- View ID 55 -->
<include>PosterWrapView</include> <!-- View ID 54 -->
</control>
Damon "Demios" Marjanovich
XBMC System - AMD x6 4.2gHz, 16gb DDR3, SLI Nvidia 465, 12tb Sata 6gbps HDDs, 5tb USB 3.0 external HDDs What's behind your xbmc?
Thank you , works perfect ^^ .

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

How do i go about removing the cd image from showing up
in the right corner of the screen when audio is playing.
I don't might the artist name/title being there it fits in well,
but the cd image seems odd and out of place..

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin "JX 720" (MC360 remake / re-think)3