Reactions to the XBMC Foundation News Post
Like this topic, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87072, maybe it's a smart idea to discuss this newspost in the forum.

I think it is a necessary step to start publishing info. on the Foundation. However, for me the newspost isn't telling much news; it only tells who the current Board members are and how members become part of the Foundation.

Since it took 2 years to publish that little information, I wonder how long it takes before this Foundation is open (published statutes, charter, bylaws and the like)?

All that information is available since this Foundation is incoporated, why not publish it?
because we have better things to spend our time on than feed your paranoia.
The reason for the foundation to exists is to educate so you should know that as a Board Member. Stop spreading nonsense.
no, the reason for the foundation to exist has feck all with education. it exists for two reasons;
1) make sure we have a responsible (legal) body
2) to make sure xbmc stays floss

nowhere does it say that we have to keep up with your constant nagging. it's a registered non-profit. go through the necessary channels, it's all available in the usual registers.

now go troll elsewhere.
I am not trolling and I am not paranoia.

Your reaction is totally out of line; I think you are the one being nagging, paranoia and trolling. I know the channels but I am helping you since you claim to be open.

Btw, tax-exempt foundations are that for reasons other then stated by you.

please stay on topic.
well, we don't want your help. never asked for it, will never accept it. be aware that we're actively NOT publishing anything more because of you. go away, prove that you will stay away for good, then we might publish.
what is wrong with you? You are threating me not to publish for asking a simple question?
absolutely nothing, thanks for asking. i'm just done with treating you as anything but the troll you are.
@Robotica, I banned you before and I'll do it again. You are warned.
that's not a threat. that's a statement of a fact.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reactions to the XBMC Foundation News Post0