• 351(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)
I noticed something since I upgraded to Eden. When you have watched an episode it doesn't get removed from the latest episodes widget. Is this intended? Because if I remember correctly this wasn't the case with Darma.
(2012-03-15, 18:20)Amelandbor Wrote: I noticed something since I upgraded to Eden. When you have watched an episode it doesn't get removed from the latest episodes widget. Is this intended? Because if I remember correctly this wasn't the case with Darma.

If you had searched you would have found that this is intended and there is no way you can change this
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok, too bad. Thanks for the quick reaction.
(2012-03-14, 18:21)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-03-13, 00:43)union1mc Wrote: Am I the only one who is having issues adding playlists to custom menus/movies/tv shows? When trying to add them from the Home menu customization screen, I get the message script.playlist failed.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/eCZkRASt

Edit:
I'm currently running version 0.1.0 of the script.playlist
I'm sorry but I can't help with the script failure.

No problem, I ended up doing a clean install of xbmc and now it's working. I have a new question though. After setting up my new install, I grabbed the aeon.nox.svn skin and was trying to tweak the main menu like I had it before (I was not using the svn version last time). I've gotten the fonts I wanted back on the home main menu,but I cannot seem to find the home menu "bar" png's to change the background of the bar (or whatever it's called). With the version I was running prior to this they were in the media/home folder, but that no longer exists on my install. Am I doing something completely wrong? Or is this something to do with the svn version? Thanks
Svn is using textures.xbt. checkout the source if you want to change images.
(2012-03-15, 20:03)Big_Noid Wrote: Svn is using textures.xbt. checkout the source if you want to change images.

Alright, thanks for the help. Got it working now.

Edit:
What the hell! I'm getting the script.playlist failures again when trying to add them to a menu. I have no idea now where to go from here. I've tried 3 other skins now and they all work fine and pseudotv has no problems playing playlists within aeon nox. This is so freaking frustrating, as this is my favorite skin, but without playlists I really can't use it. I'm not really sure what else I can do.
(2012-03-15, 11:42)Big_Noid Wrote: eventually, yeah. But since I don't use sets myself it's not a real priority for me.
Thanks for the heads-up Big_Noid, even though you don't use movie sets. Hopefully you'll implement this add-on soon as it would really make this skin the ultimate!!
Is it possible NOT to have everything in uppercase? Change "THE MENTALIST" to "The Mentalist"?

What about "TV SHOWS" to "TV Shows" and "TV GUIDE" to "TV Guide"?
(2012-03-15, 22:27)union1mc Wrote:
(2012-03-15, 20:03)Big_Noid Wrote: Svn is using textures.xbt. checkout the source if you want to change images.

Edit:
What the hell! I'm getting the script.playlist failures again when trying to add them to a menu. I have no idea now where to go from here. I've tried 3 other skins now and they all work fine and pseudotv has no problems playing playlists within aeon nox. This is so freaking frustrating, as this is my favorite skin, but without playlists I really can't use it. I'm not really sure what else I can do.

It's because not many skins use the playlist script. It might be worth to post your debug log from a few post back in the script release thread here.
Or you could add your playlists as favourites and add those to the main menu.

(2012-03-16, 06:27)noner Wrote: Is it possible NOT to have everything in uppercase? Change "THE MENTALIST" to "The Mentalist"?

What about "TV SHOWS" to "TV Shows" and "TV GUIDE" to "TV Guide"?

That depends on where in the skin. Not everything is in capitals, only in views that i think it looks better. But if you want to change it can be easily achieved by doing a search and replace for "_Caps", "[UPPERCASE]" and "[/UPPERCASE]" and replace it with blank and then all is in normal case, except for the main menu.
Big_Noid, is there any chance down the line you would consider adding support for this script?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125018. A script to show when a music video for a song is available. I had a go myself and got the button to show up on the low list view but all on directions are in use so I wasn't sure how to fully implement it.

Thanks in advance
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
(2012-03-16, 09:41)defluo Wrote: Big_Noid, is there any chance down the line you would consider adding support for this script?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125018. A script to show when a music video for a song is available. I had a go myself and got the button to show up on the low list view but all on directions are in use so I wasn't sure how to fully implement it.

Thanks in advance

I can add it yeah, looks like only a few lines of code need to be added.
(2012-03-16, 09:46)Big_Noid Wrote: I can add it yeah, looks like only a few lines of code need to be added.

Brilliant. Thanks again, for the quick reply and the skin in general
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
BigN would it be possible to increase the number of video playlists that could be added to Home screen to 5 or 6 or 7 . Just wish to exploit the video playlist and poster & widgets to maximum use e.g have video playlists for:

1-Kidz Movies, 2-Kidz TV shows, 3- 3D Kidz , 4- 3D Movies, 5- Movies, 6- TV Shows,7-Bollywood Movies... etc can go on & On &On heh heh

currently I have mix of VPL & Custom faves but wish if it could be all VPL's.
if its too much then its no problem at all will continue to use as current. And as always Thankful for your brilliant work
(2012-03-16, 14:50)shaktoo Wrote: BigN would it be possible to increase the number of video playlists that could be added to Home screen to 5 or 6 or 7 . Just wish to exploit the video playlist and poster & widgets to maximum use e.g have video playlists for:

1-Kidz Movies, 2-Kidz TV shows, 3- 3D Kidz , 4- 3D Movies, 5- Movies, 6- TV Shows,7-Bollywood Movies... etc can go on & On &On heh heh

currently I have mix of VPL & Custom faves but wish if it could be all VPL's.
if its too much then its no problem at all will continue to use as current. And as always Thankful for your brilliant work

Though I like the widgets for custom items it's already so much choice: random or latest for both posters and normal widget. Also I promised to add tvshow widgets, so that's everything times two. If I have to add more custom playlist items, that would mean also more submenu items and exponential growth of widget options. and all these items run the script seperately. I'm afraid I have to keep it at 3 atm until something better is available or if I think of some other way to implement this without getting lost in the widget options.
(2012-03-16, 09:27)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-03-15, 22:27)union1mc Wrote:

Edit:

It's because not many skins use the playlist script. It might be worth to post your debug log from a few post back in the script release thread here

Alright, posted the problem there, hopefully someone will resolve this issue. For now I'm doing as you suggested and make them favs, unfortunately I've already used up most of my favorite spaces with add-ons. Thanks again for the help.
  • 351(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 2.0 (deprecated)29