Best skin to use with a mouse?
Hi guys,

Just setup XBMC - really liking it for the most part, but find the skin I'm currently using (Aeon MP2) doesn't really work very nicely with a mouse. I do have a remote I could use, as well as a dongle to use my PS3 remote, but if I'm honest if I've got to XBMC using a mouse I'd rather not have to switch to a remote half way through picking a film you know?

Aeon Stark I remember working okay, I think... but I can't figure out how to install it any more on this new version, doesn't seem to be compatible?! :o

Thanks
blizeH Wrote:Hi guys,

Just setup XBMC - really liking it for the most part, but find the skin I'm currently using (Aeon MP2) doesn't really work very nicely with a mouse. I do have a remote I could use, as well as a dongle to use my PS3 remote, but if I'm honest if I've got to XBMC using a mouse I'd rather not have to switch to a remote half way through picking a film you know?

Aeon Stark I remember working okay, I think... but I can't figure out how to install it any more on this new version, doesn't seem to be compatible?! :o

Thanks

Check the "Joggler" Skin (Repo in my SIG)
Skin.JOGGLER
----------------------------------
Download - djtoll's Add-On Repository / Add-Ons > Install from ZIP / Get Add-ons > Djtoll's Repository
Looks cool, thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best skin to use with a mouse?0