Lossless Playback (XBMC noob)
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Have you guys listened to FLAC or ALAC on XBMC on my stereo!?!?!?!?
a rhetorical question obviously but sweet Louise where have you been all my life??!?

I spent a good 2 months trying out (almost) every conceivable audio player that supported FLAC and finally ended up back at iTunes (I know it doesn't support FLAC but ALAC is good also, and that plus iPhone support was the clincher)

So I am Preparing to drop off the $180/mo Subscription TV grid and auditioning Media Center software, and out off the Obvious Choices XBMC 10 is the only one that flat out worked out of the box.

I was not planning on using it for music playback, but as I was fiddling with one of my 4 XBMC installations I hit play on Big River 6-18-1974 and my head exploded!Big Grin

I don't know which audio player you guys put in this bad boy (which I'm sure I tried before) but damn is it sweet.

Keith was making my Infinity's sing like I've never heard them sing before, and when Jerry started dueling back right as the Visualizations kicked in I almost lost it...

So pardon the post but I just wanted to say THANKS!!!!!
I'll be bugging everyone later as I try to set up my MythTV Backend to PVR but that's a separate thread...

so I'm glad I tried XBMC again and as Bobby says:
"the bus came by and I got on, that's when it all began
There was Cowboy Neal behind the wheel of the bus to never ever land...."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lossless Playback (XBMC noob)0