About Container.content()
Question 
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a dialogvideoinfo which is particular for each thing viewed.
I'm using a <visible>Container.content(thing)</visible> for this

This worked for Movies, TVShows and Episodes, but it fails for Seasons... I've read in the wiki that Seasons should work but when i'm in the season view, it's the container.content(tvshows) that works, the container.content(seasons) isn't even working at all...

Is there another way to do this, or is the function bugged maybe ?

Thanks,
Jomo
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/7198
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
jomo Wrote:Is there another way to do this

instead of
Code:
Container.Content(Seasons)

use
Code:
Container.Content(TVShows) + !StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,videodb://2/2/)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
From ronie's original thread -

mcgehee44 Wrote:Any eta on this?

jmarshall Wrote:Christmas.

ronie Wrote:merry christmas jmarshall.
looking forward to your diff. ;-p

Hitcher Wrote:He didn't say which one though.
Wink
Sorry, it obviously has already been asked in the forum but the search function didn't find anything about this...

Anyway, thanks, it works perfectly !

Jomo
jomo Wrote:Sorry, it obviously has already been asked in the forum but the search function didn't find anything about this...

Anyway, thanks, it works perfectly !

Jomo

There should be one too for Movie Sets. Most of the time on views you just get a bunch of empty info when you are on a Movie Set item. Hopefully this gets implemented sometime soon.
ronie Wrote:instead of
Code:
Container.Content(Seasons)

use
Code:
Container.Content(TVShows) + !StringCompare(Container.FolderPath,videodb://2/2/)

This works, but it's not perfect. Example: if you press up on most skins it will let you chose genres, go to genres and there you'd be at level 2...so if you press info there for example you would have squished thumbs (that's what I'm struggling with)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About Container.content()0