[REQUEST] Addons for Kids / Children?
+1
The major problem I have is finding children's streams that will work in the UK after the 2 free-view children's channels switch off.

does anyone have any ideas/pointers?
spiff Wrote:i'm sure lots of peeps with kids who only use the official repo *hint hint* Wink

is this going in the official repo?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
4kidstv.com would be great for my lad as well. Navi-X used to support this allegedly but the latest version does not appear to.

Tolax
Hi,

These plugins would be great if I lived in the USA, but no kids TV plugins for someone living in the UK which is a bit of a shame.

Is there a way around the "unavailable to residents living outside of the USA"

I know this is for legal issues. I tried using some proxy server software which was so slow it couldn't stream anything.

Apart from relocating to the US, can anything be done about this? I guess people in the US possibly get frustrated that they can't view BBC Player so you have to take the rough with the smooth.
Can anyone create one for http://hubworld.com/ ?
Sadly these plugins are not working for people outside US.... Sad
A Disney Junior addon would be great for my kids. We're currently using PlayOn with decent results, but I'm trying to take as many steps as possible AWAY from having an always-on PC.
yeah for awhile we had a couple of kids addons which were great. Looks like they all died. Hope someone else can pick them up.

I do have hulu working and there are some cartoons shows on there for the kids.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
kyotocafe Wrote:Sadly these plugins are not working for people outside US.... Sad

Just spoof your IP. Look it up, its easy peasy.
I too am interested in these kids related add-ons. My top choices would be Disney Junior and PBS Kids. My son can't get enough Handy Manny and PBS Kids has some good educational shows he likes too.

I don't really see the point in using one of the transcoding options if you have managed to rig up a htpc which I imagine most of you have if you are running XBMC. The big benefit to these kinds of add-ons are being able to pull all these streams into one platform instead of browsing from one webpage to the next. Also, many of the players on those websites are kind of a pain. Disney Junior, for example, will let you play the video in full screen but when it switches to the next clip, it bumps it out of full screen again.

Thank you all for working on these for us. If I knew anything about programming these plugins, I would totally be in there coding away.
Anyone have actual streams of Kids TV channels? Would be a great Add-On to have Cartoon Network etc
I'm working on a Sesame Street video add-on.
It's based off of the main video player on the site, with its filters by muppets/topics/age.

I don't think it's ready to be released yet, but you're welcome to download and try it.
https://github.com/amitkeret/plugin.video.sesame-street

I'm very new to python... so any comments/suggestions/improvements are welcome Smile
What I would like is a sort by for kids movies or at least animation. This can be done by filter but that is a process the kids will not tolerate each time Smile
Is this possible to do somehow?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Addons for Kids / Children?0