[LINUX] USB image for Apple TV threads should be sticky
Hi All,

I would like to suggest that there should be sticky threads for the ATV Linux USB images that are known to work with good results.

I found that the old thread where two USB images were posted (Crystalbuntu (Ubuntu Linux and Crystal HD) Disk Image for Apple TV) is now closed and is not at the front page any more, because no one can reply to it. That thread had 211000 views and now is gone with the wind? The USB images are the best known solution to easily get the most out of ATV and should not be just forgotten.

I also look forward to seeing the new XBMC version to have similar USB editions once it is stable and fully operational.

If you are for or against this idea, please post your comments below.
When I finalise, maybe. But until then, beta images should not be stickied
Sam.Nazarko Wrote:When I finalise, maybe. But until then, beta images should not be stickied

What's the best way to keep up to date? Thanks for the image and I am using it on my internal HDD and it is working perfectly.

Are you working towards and easy way to install and maitain the image or are you also upgrading any software with it? Just curious to know if I will need another round of writing a new image to my HDD.

Again well done and thanks for the image.

K.
Expect updates soon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LINUX] USB image for Apple TV threads should be sticky0